Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bridal Brunch

 I have a few brides-to-be in my life right now and it’s only a matter of time before I’ll be involved in one of several showers in the near future.  I really like this concept (I realize I’m on a bit of a Kate Spade kick lately); I think it’s fun and colorful yet elegant too.  

For a brunch, I think a variety of small bites works really well, rather than passing large plates around “family” style, or serving heavier breakfast foods buffet style.  I like the idea of recipes such as Mediterranean Mini Frittatas, Apple-Cinnamon baked Donuts with Brown Butter Glaze, Spinach and Feta Hand Pies, Smoked Salmon Quiche and an assortment of cheese and a simply dressed salad.




















Images via Waiting on Martha

2 comments:

  1. If I was to get remarried... to myself... this would be my wedding. And my bedroom. For life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean - - If I were to do it all again I'd style it up like this! Why not?

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k